509 a subsidiary of Polaris Industries, Inc. (NYSE:PII) is a leading brand in the outdoor, action sports, and motorsports industries. A small 25 person, yet rapidly growing company sold across 1,000 independent retailers worldwide. For more information about 509, please visit www.RIDE509.com and view a short 509 Brand Video. This is a seasonal warehouse position from early July until December or early January depending on the workload. Hours are 8:00 to 4:30 Monday thru Friday.
- Carry out duties as instructed by the Warehouse Lead.
- Responsible for overseeing and participating in the daily warehouse operations which include the loading and unloading of containers and trucks in a safe & timely manner, picking and packing of stock as per each customer’s instructions, dispatch, receipt of incoming goods and the movement of stock within the different warehouse locations.
- Communicate with direct Lead any faults or damage of equipment or stock as soon as it is noticed.
- Housekeeping on the grounds or warehouse premises.
- Participate in daily, monthly and yearly inventory counts.
- Fill orders by using a hand pick method or digital scanners.
- Work with shipping program to ship appropriate orders to customers.
- Accomplish all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
- Work with internal customers to complete special projects as assigned.
- Ability to deliver quality and results.
- Accurately pick, pack and dispatch orders as requested by the customer.
- Accept incoming stock and report any discrepancies in paperwork or damage to stock promptly.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- •Interpret and/or discuss information with others, which involves terminology or concepts not familiar to many people.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Self-motivated and independent but can work collaboratively and respectfully
- Results oriented
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills including: Excel, general typing skills, knowledge with Worldship ideal
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL EFFORT
- Responsibilities sometimes require working overtime, with little or no advanced notice.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Job Type: Temporary
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen