This role serves as a finance business partner to our Teton Business Unit. In this role you will proactively partner with Teton leaders to report results, analyze trends and provide financial guidance and recommendations to management. The individual in this role will be required to demonstrate intellectual curiosity and understanding of business requirements to help solve complex business problems through robust modeling, analytics and partnership. This role reports to the Teton Controller as a member of the Teton Finance & Accounting team.
This is an in-person role with some flexibility for occasional work-from-home activity.
Benefits & Perks
In addition to the great brand, team, and culture that we have at (Klim/509), here are some additional perks and benefits of working at Teton Outfitters:
- Vehicle use program: Snowmobiles, ORV (ATV, RZR, or Ranger) and Indian Motorcycles – Polaris provides programs that allow employees to purchase or use company products.
- Company discounts for Klim, 509, and Polaris.
- Health benefits include dental, vision, prescription, HSA, life & disability insurance.
- 401 K contribution matching up at 5%
- Paid holidays
- Immediate PTO available with 2 weeks of annual vacation accrual
- Annual profit-sharing bonus
- Relocation assistance available
- Lead key activities and processes cross-functionally in efforts to plan, analyze and grow the Teton business, inclusive of both 509 & Klim brands.
- Prepare monthly financial reports, analyze variances and provide insights to management as it pertains to P&L activities including sales, costs, operating expenses.
- Analyze financial and operational results to proactively identify business risk and opportunity, as well as respective plans to countermeasure/leverage for benefit of the business.
- Proactively collaborate with business partners and team members to prepare annual budget, long range plan, quarterly forecasts and monthly outlooks.
- Actively participate and lead special projects and cost saving initiatives to develop process improvement recommendations and present findings to the Teton leadership team, including leverage of data and technology tools to drive forward-looking efficiency.
- Drive performance through assessing the impact of changing business conditions and influencing executive level managers through analysis.
- Become an integral part of the business team, providing leadership and functional expertise wherever needed; solicit feedback and provide closed loop communication system to enhance quality of service.
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis and miscellaneous projects as requested by functional or finance leadership.
- Drive internal improvement ideas and projects both individually and across the team to improve efficiency and relevance of information.
Experience and Education
- 4 – 6 years of experience in Accounting/Finance required with 3+ specializing retail or manufacturing environments preferred.
- Extensive experience in various Microsoft tools (excel, PowerPoint) required. Netsuite,
- Onestream and PowerBI, and other query & data tools experience a plus.
- Strong track record of challenging the status quo through analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication, teamwork and leadership skills with previous experience working with senior management on a routine basis.
- Proven experience relationship-building and influencing cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Ability to plan and prioritize in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and adapt to changing priorities.
- Self-starter with the ability to work through ambiguity, take initiative, and navigate challenges and obstacles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/finance required; CPA and/or MBA preferred.
Founded in 1998, Teton Outfitters is one of the world’s fastest growing apparel, helmets, goggles and accessories companies within the Powersports channel. Operations span numerous geographies, product categories and distribution locations. Teton Outfitters is committed to delivering innovative products that excite our customers and create a unforgettable experience. Teton Outfitters offers outfits consumers around the world a diverse portfolio of iconic Powersports brands, including KLIM and 509. Acquired by Polaris Industries in 2012, Teton Outfitters is now a wholly owned subsidiary.
Teton Outfitters is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.