Retail Sales Associate (Part-Time/Seasonal)
Here at 509, we are a rapidly growing outdoor powersports brand and we are always looking for innovative ways to express ourselves. With an experiential-focus, we are opening a flagship shop located right inside of our headquarters in Spokane Valley.
Be part of a team culture that works hard to help each other succeed, celebrates each other’s wins, and strives to delivers a best-in-class experience for our customers. In this role, you will engage and connect with customers by providing excellent service in an experiential environment. You will offer information to the customer on current merchandise assortment, store promotions and events, and execute operational processes effectively and efficiently to drive sales.
– Drive sales by providing an inspiring environment that motivates customers
– Build trust to solve the customer shopping needs
– Leverage offerings to deliver a frictionless customer experience
– Accurately deliver on our operational processes
– Build rapport and make a genuine connection with the customer
– Acknowledge and assist customers through our company programs
– Complete transactions accurately and efficiently while engaging customers
– Courteous and responsive to requests and questions
– Answer questions quickly and accurately
– Promote our loyalty programs by educating customers
– You have a passion for customer service and delivering an experience worth sharing.
– You integrate fun into your daily life (aka you don’t take yourself too seriously).
– You possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
– You communicate with honesty, transparency and encourage direct conversations.
– You lead with courage, taking intelligent risks and embrace failures.
– You foster connections by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
– Client facing Retail or Service Industry experience
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence in a clear and concise manner.
– Naturally curious; desire to learn
– Snow, Dirt, and/or Motorcycle industry knowledge
· Ability to climb, squat, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, twist, reach, lift, grasp, push and pull on a frequent basis
· Ability to stand and/walk for the duration of a scheduled shift
· Ability to visually verify information, locate and inspect merchandise
· Ability to wear a face mask or covering and other personal protective equipment when required by CDC
· Ability to withstand exposure to varying temperatures, humidity, and other elements while performing certain job duties including but not limited to curbside, truck unload, etc.