Cities? The concrete jungle? Meh…Mother Nature, the outdoors, that’s what fuels your passion. Just as you strive for adventure in your personal life, you do the same in your career. To you, adventure is about sharing an experience and making a connection with others.
If you have a passion for the outdoors, adventures, and connecting with people, 509 has the perfect career for you! At 509, we inspire and fuel our customer’s passion for their next outdoor adventure. We inspire by challenging norms, thinking differently, and designing highly technical and visually amazing products. We are a team of outdoor adventurers and make the industries best snow, off-road and motorcycle gear.
With our rapid global growth, we are looking for a Marketing Manager to support and drive demand for all 509 products with a focus on our street, motorcycle, on road business. The Marketing Manager will own digital and physical marketing programs driving both retailer and customer acquisition and engagement.
The person in this role will develop marketing campaigns to drive awareness, demand, and ultimately long-term customer retention. They will work with product development, sales, customer service, external partners, and other internal stakeholders to develop, manage and optimize marketing programs and campaigns. Keys to success are an ability to assess and prioritize strategic opportunities, execute an ongoing set of marketing initiatives, analyze the impacts of each marketing channel and program, and continually optimize results.
- Build and lead a go-to-market strategy for Street, including product positioning and consumer segments.
- Drive the creative inspiration, contracting, execution, and then distribution of street content to support go-to-market strategy.
- Create, launch, measure and optimize marketing campaigns that drive product discovery, awareness, engagement, and retention.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in the market; Socialize the insights gathered to help the organization make better decisions around our products, service, marketing, and pricing.
- Research, analyze, and monitor current trends in the Motorsports industry across all brands. Retain knowledge of current marketing trends while remaining innovative.
- Ensure consistency across all customer facing materials, both digitally and physically.
- Work with the entire team to help plan and execute strategic marketing/promotional efforts.
- Build and maintain by channel guidelines, goals, and voice including but not limited to: Email, Website, and social media.
Knowledge & Skills
The ideal candidate is a bold, multi-faceted and innovative go-to-market leader with a strong background in content, consumer direct channels, operations, and analytics. A results-driven performance marketer with a strong record of achieving high growth.
- Demonstrate the ability to be creative, to initiate and launch effective marketing programs
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, support aggressive timelines, and pivot seamlessly across tactical and strategic requirements
- You integrate fun into your daily (aka you don’t take yourself too seriously)
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- You communicate with honesty and transparency, and encourage direct conversations
- You lead with courage, taking intelligent risks and embrace our failures
- You foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships
- Must be highly detail-oriented and organized
- Must be energized and motivated in the face of challenge
- Able to wear multiple hats and strategically prioritize workload
- Strong computer experience with the emphasis on Microsoft Office 365 platform and Excel
Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently
Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.