Independent Sales Representative – Sweden
The Independent Sales Representative plans and implements sales, marketing and product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new clients within the defined territory. This is accomplished through a well thought out sales strategy based on in depth market and opportunity analysis. Results are achieved through building strong and lasting relationships at the dealer level and also by coordinating and working with regional athlete ambassador team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Dealership Consulting – build & promote the brand within each individual dealership – educate the ownership of the business on how to maximize profitability with 509
- Develop & Execute Individual dealership service plans to include contact type and frequency based on size and type of dealership – Maintain detailed service records in CRM.
- Attend key Shows, events, races, and support dealer open houses
- Be a technical apparel specialist and provide ongoing dealer product and sales training
- Merchandise each stocking snowmobile and motorcycle dealer with 509 fixtures and signage
- Monitor dealership inventories – recommend stocking levels
- Collaborate with Dealers for best use of co-op advertising budget to promote the brand
- Promote dealer based resources – B2B Site/Dealer Portal / Dealer Locator / Accounting Portal
- Be involved in Industry associations and clubs.
- Network with industry professionals in each market segment and identify and support the Influencers
- Develop relationships with local racers, Search & Rescue, and law enforcement agencies
- Be visible in local media, social media & forums, dealership newsletters, and catalogs
- Provide leadership to sales reps with ongoing product and sales training
- Enforce and support 509’s map policy and protect the Brand image
- Resolve customer service escalations and support 509’s policies and procedures
- Participate in Go To Market strategies and events, provide support the other departments of 509
- Achieve established revenue targets
- Achieve new dealer targets
- Ensure adequate dealer coverage for the region
- Maintain CRM process for the territory and deliver target usage % consistently
- Score acceptable marks on all dealer and rep directed surveys
- Ensure dealers are properly trained on product and sales topics and has taken all formal training courses
Dependent on experience and territory covered. 12% flat commission for independent sales reps.
Degree in business administration, marketing/sales preferred with min 3 years experience in professional selling. Must be a proven sales performer. Experience in the powersport, outdoor or action sports industry is a plus.