Product Design Duties
- Create & design concept boards to communicate seasonal direction and design theme to a product or product line.
- Create new products, graphics, color schemes using industry trends, competition, and 509 past designs as inspiration.
- Create technical drawings and representations of fabrics, trims, plastics and related product construction for factory development.
- Create new product idea sketches during innovative brainstorming sessions
Graphic & Print Design Duties
- Design graphics to support product lines. Including web banners, marketing material, etc
- Design print material to support product lines. Including multi page catalogs, brochures, fliers, banners, posters, etc.
- Must possess advanced Indesign experience and solid understanding of catalog layout and design.
- Product development and design experience in the apparel or similar industries
- Graphic (web, marketing, banner, etc) design experience
- Print design (catalogs, brochures, posters, etc) design experience
- Significant Indesign experience in creating multi page product catalogs
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign
- Excellent collaborative design skills in a team environment
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- PLM software experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in fashion or apparel design preferred
- 5+ years of graphic and print design
- 3+ years of fashion or apparel design
- Knowledge in garment construction, fit, costing and technical development