Creative Services | Contract Positions
Are you a photographer?
Are you a videographer?
Are you a graphic designer?
Are you a 3D designer?
Are you an illustrator?
Are you a copywriter?
We are a rapidly growing outdoor powersports brand and are always looking for innovative ways to express ourselves. With a digital experience focus, we are constantly seeking bold creative minds. We admire people who have a point of view and know how to express themselves through their creative work.
The ideal candidate is a bold, multi-faceted and innovative creative leader with a strong background in content and creative technology. An individual who has a positive, team-focused attitude toward digital marketing.
Through creative expression, the ideal candidate is contributing to the overall execution of the 509 brand and must keep in consideration the brand’s vision, mission, and cultural virtues. All creative work should uphold the 509 brand characteristics by incorporating these principles into all creative work: Authentic, Adventurous, Fun, Human, Bold, Trendy.
– You have a passion for customer service and delivering an experience worth sharing.
– You integrate fun into your daily life (aka you don’t take yourself too seriously).
– You possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
– You communicate with honesty, transparency and encourage direct conversations.
– You lead with courage, taking intelligent risks and embrace failures.
– You foster connections by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
Submit your portfolio to let us know you’re interested.
Relentlessly driven by our passion for riding and the outdoors, 509 is the fuel that enables you to live your passion for adventure through innovative products and inspiring storytelling.
Company Link- https://ride509.com/
Career Page- https://careers.ride509.com/ values and brand video
YouTube Link- 509 – Fueling Your Passion
509 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.